Duplicate Bookmark Finder or Search

For whatever reason, when syncing, Brave likes to add bookmarks that already exist. In addition to that, I tend to add a lot of bookmarks that are several pages deep on sites.

My feature request would be to have a way to find duplicate bookmarks, but also be able to pick up any bookmark that is hosted on the same domain (example.com/…). I may have missed an extension for this, so I have been manually cleaning out my bookmarks and it’s a tedious task!

Hi @clb68forums,
What version of Brave are you using?
You also mention “syncing”, are you aware that sync have been temporarily disabled?

When was syncing disabled? It was just over this past weekend that it seemed to have synced.

I was working on my iMac which I am on the least. Booted up Brave and it needed an update, so I did that. When going back to my Macbook, I noticed I had more duplicates and some work related folders which are only on my iMac.

My Macbook version is as follows:

Brave is up to date

Version 1.3.118 Chromium: 80.0.3987.116 (Official Build) (64-bit)

It was disabled in version 1.3.115.
So it sounds like you’re working with two computers and both and on different versions.
Your Macbook is on 1.3.118
What is version is your iMac on?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.