Duo Two Factor Authentication Not Working

My university uses a two factor authentication service called Duo.

Duo embeds a box that allows you to authenticate your username/password login with your phone. In Brave that box appears but it is not responsive (Clicking it doesn’t do anything).

I love Brave, and I would love to keep using it, but if this issue isn’t fixed not only will I not be able to use Brave, but nobody in my university will (a major American university). Thanks :slight_smile:

I can post the actual iframe if needed

It’s really a shame this isn’t getting attention. 40,000 people at my university cannot use Brave because of this issue…

Try turning off Strict Site Isolation in Settings-Security. It is marked as experimental and seems to cause this issue.

Hello, I have problems with authentication to brave payments, my mobile phone has stopped working and now I can’t log in with the authenticator code. Could you tell me how to do that, please, thank you. I have 4 YouTube accounts with brave and I don’t want to miss the opportunity to continue with Brave.
What do I have to do to get in without authenticator? some way to reset? Helpme please

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.