Download sound is annoying

I dislike when I download something and there is a massive sound that comes when it finishes. I can’t figure out how to stop it as nothing seems to help me. And the fact that there is no option to have the download of where I last downloaded instead of going to that one folder.

Go to your Volume Mixer and turn down volume for Brave Bowser.

Note: OS not mentioned in here so accurate steps can’t be described. Better to figure that on your own.
Tip: For Windows 10 use app called EarTrumpet

Go to Settings --> Downloads --> Ask where to save each file before downloading . Toggle it on.
Save file wherever you want on your pc.

I have Windows and I don’t want to turn down the browser, just stop the ping from after I download things.

As for asking, that comes up but it is ALWAYS from the folder I put as main folder to download to. Instead of where I last put something I downloaded to.

A simple solution:
Turn off the Windows Notification sounds.

Here’s how to do that:

Turning off windows notification sounds does not stop the annoying sound that plays when a download is started and ends its a horrid feature that was added to the latest update on Brave, now they don’t display active downloads any more you just get the horrid sound, if they don’t want to remove this bad feature they at least need to have a sound toggle to switch it off, whom ever asked for the feature was obviously not thinking when they requested it