Download problems and problems using the functions of certain sites

Hi,

So when I want to download a certain file like a movie or a series I have a major problem with Brave.

Indeed when I downloaded a movie or a series a first time everything is fine, but when I want to download again, it is impossible for me to renew the operation, even if it is not the same thing, out, whatever X browser, I have not encountered this type of problem with them whether it is Firfox, Opera chrome etc…

So I’d like to know, why am I encountering this problem with Brave and not the others? Is there a setting to do somewhere to fix this inconvenience?

Another problem that I will allow myself to slide here as well.

Some site, especially on “instant gaming”, I had to indicate a game in a search bar of the site, logically, a list was supposed to appear as soon as I put a letter in this search bar, out with Brave it did not happen like that, on the other hand, again, no problem with other browsers.

How can I solve the mentioned inconveniences?

Hi @Orkhan, Welcome to Community!
Can you please be more specific? Can you provide some example sites you’re going to? What are the file types you’re downloading?
What version of Windows are you on?
What version of Brave are you using?

go to settings then additional settings then Site and Shields Settings then Automatic downloads make it enabled

for the secand one make sure the brave shiled setting is as follow Cookie to allow all some game sites use multi domain so it require to allow 3rd party cookies

hope that help and have a nice day

[quote=“Aa-ron, post:2, topic:146665, full:true”]
Can you please be more specific? Can you provide some example sites you’re going to? What are the file types you’re downloading? [/quote]
It is on sites to download movies in torrent file French site (I specify that on other browsers I do not have such a problem with the same sites),

I manage to download 1 and then when I want to restart a download again, I get a blank page, I feel like it’s some kind of delay, because after a while, have little again to download, but you have to wait a very long time…

I don’t know if I can name sites like that, so I’d rather not name them in public.

• I’m on windows 10 family edition

Brave for office the 64-bit version (I think)

Sorry for the late response

I went to the settings as you indicated, but the case is already set.

I’ve disabled the shield, but still the same problem :frowning:

can you go to that brave://settings/help

and tell us your brave version ?

I’m on v 1.12.114 (64bits) on Windows 10

@Orkhan

Hi , thanks for reaching out!
Can you try creating a new temporary test profile and seeing if the issue persists?
Click on the menu icon in the top right corner > create a new profile.

I tried with a new profile and found no difference [sigh].

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.