Description of the issue:
Hi, I updated Brave to version 1.29.80 and I’ve noticed on the last two versions at least that when I download a file via Brave, it isn’t displaying the information properly for the download on the download bar.
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
- Just download a file. I don’t have a Windows or Linux machine to test on.
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Displaying the information of the file downloaded, and the ‘Keep’ button.
Reproduces how often:
Always. I’ve only noticed this behaviour on the last two versions however I don’t download via Brave all the time as I tend to use JDownloader2.
Operating System and Brave Version(See the
About Brave page in the main menu):
Mac OSX Big Sur version 11.5 and 11.6.
Brave version 1.29.80