Does unverify unlock position for new device?

I have a couple brave instances coupled to my gemini account. Now that I have a new computer I want to verify on that one to allow brave to simply deposit into gemini.
I have disconnected most of my other connections (Brave rewards> wallet> verified> disconnect). Why are the verify spots not opening?

Once I verify a single instance of brave on a single device does that use a spot forever even if I carefully disconnect it from gemini?

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?: Ubuntu

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no): No

What date did you verify your wallet?: Sept

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?: yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no): no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?: US

I’ve been stuck like this for a while now. Apparently each installation takes a new slot and when you disconnect, it doesn’t open up a new slot, you have to request admins to remove it. Apparently, they’re planning to drop this requirement altogether. Can’t happen soon enough I’m keen to connect all my devices again!

Charming… How do you know how to request the admins to reset it?

I think they’ve realised how impractical the device limits were hence they’re planning to remove them but in the meantime, hopefully this might help?

Came across the disconnect request form in another post too: https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1900000382047

Thank you much!
Hopefully they resolve this soon.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.