Does syncing devices lower Brave reward?

Hello.

I was getting roughly $7-$8 month in Brave Rewards, then I synced another browser that I only occasionally use (just to get some extra rewards), and my monthly reward last month was only $1-$2. This month looks like it will be about the same. Should I unsync the second device/browser? Or was the rewards program possibly revamped or something?

2 Likes

Maybe I disassociated my Uphold Wallet for the primary device. Is there a way to check to see if they are connected properly, and if that’s the case, a way to reconnect? See image below. I already clicked on the “Continue to Verify” link and it takes me to Uphold, no problem.

1 Like

Does syncing devices lower Brave reward
No

if you go to brave://rewards-internals you can check

1 Like

Thanks, John.

Looks valid, except I’m not sure what this really means:

Total balance 0 BAT
bitFlyer Wallet: 0 BAT
Rewards BAT: 0 BAT
Uphold Wallet: 0 BAT

When I go to brave://rewards/, it says:

Estimated pending rewards    0.145BAT  0.10 USD
Next payment date    Jun 5
Ads received this month   19

Seems really low, but maybe also inconsistent?

1 Like

@bek sorry I wasn’t clear, I was meaning for you to check on the wallet status in the external wallet info

1 Like

This actually was my first experience using an external wallet, and I used to get prompted all the time about the wallet, but not anymore. I can’t remember the passphrase I created long ago, either. Is there perhaps a way to create a new wallet and connect that to Uphold?

1 Like

I bet it has become disconnected or something. Shouldn’t I see my wallet here?

1 Like

Okay, I created a new wallet and saved my recovery phrase. How can I connect it to my Uphold account?

I’m talking about this external wallet info

1 Like

That’s the same page where this info came from, pretty sure.

1 Like

I just created a new Wallet. It seems to be automatically connected. We’ll see if that works. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.