Does not show advertising, I can only see and collect sponsored ads

On my computer with windows 7 32 bits I can see and charge every month in uphold for the sponsored images but no notifications appear, notifications are activated from this page https://www.bennish.net/web-notifications. html but still no ads appear, instead on my other computer with windows 10 if these ads and sponsored images appear, can you help me?

**What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?windows 7 32 bits, brave version 1.37.116

**Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)yes

**What date did you verify your wallet?1/4/2022

**Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?yes

**Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)no

**Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

**Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??yes

Hi

The same thing for me in Windows laptop. I only receive ads from the news page from 1) sponsored images and 2) from ads appearing in the news page.
Yesterday I received 16 ads all of them showed in the news and none as notification.

1 Like

No one from support has yet responded, I also sent a private message to support but they still do not answer, I have the same seed on both computers, because I have been a user since 2020, both computers have verified uphold accounts, but on the one I have windows 7 only the sponsored images pay me their respective BAT but no advertising notification arrives, on my other computer with windows 10 if the advertising notifications appear and if the sponsored images appear

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.