Does no one help with issues?

Like seriously why is there no support

1 Like

Hi,

I agree with @Arden the total lack of support here from anyone representing Brave is absolutely deplorable.

I have posted multiple times about the Picture In Picture(PIP) function that Google built into their browser, it is based upon a Web API.

It is extremely intrusive and annoying, this function could also be abused to force ads upon Brave users.

I know for a fact that on some Android phones there is a setting that can disable/enable this Picture in Picture(PIP) function.

But the blockheads at Google did not provide an easy way for Chrome based browsers to disable it.

However if a toggle to disable/enable it can be built into a Android mobile phone, I am sure that Brave developers could implement something similar.

But unfortunately the Brave developers and technical support NEVER EVER seem to take any notice of postings in this forum.

I have posted multiple times about this extremely aggressive and highly intrusive feature.

YET NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON FROM BRAVE HAS HAD THE COMMON DECENCY TO RESPOND.

The sheer lack of support for Brave users is astonishingly poor and unacceptable.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.