Does Brave's Android Browser Block Google Analytics?

Sorry if this is posted somewhere else, but I haven’t been able to find this information regarding the Android app. I’ve been going through my google accounts and purging data when I did some research on how Brave’s desktop browser blocks google’s analytics (and I found some posts about site owners complaining about that, and it makes me laugh in ways I can’t explain), which is super convenient. I just want to know if Brave’s mobile browser does the same thing.

Any info on this would be much appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

P.s. If you get a moment, go get your data from Google via their Takeout. Holy crap, it’s scary how much info they have. Glad I switched to Brave and DuckDuckGo (Now if only there was a Brave mobile OS…)

Brave shares same advertisement & tracker blocking modules so it [Brave on any platform] should potentially block an advertisement that it blocks on Brave Desktop :slight_smile:

Regards!

Speaking of OS, if you really care about a flexible, secure & Private OS for mobiles, CyanogenMOD would be great. It removes all the malicious tracking that Google does on its users via default installed version of AndroidOS :smiley:

Sounds reasonable. Thanks, man.

Well, CyanogenMod is dead, and the fork LineageOS is currently not officially supported on my phone (Motorola Moto G5+). Maybe one day though :).

Feel free to ping back on Brave community !

Regards :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.