Does Brave support PHP?

I’m attempting to check-out on a website www.sks-bottle.com - when I get to the payment screen - https://www.sks-bottle.com/checkout.php - none of the payment content loads while using the Brave Browser (I checked Firefox & that screen loads without error) - I tried checking the settings but cannot find a box to check to allow .php files to be shown. Is this a purposeful blocking tool built into Brave & is there a way to allow it? I don’t care to leave the secure environment of Brave to do my e-commerce.

1 Like

@IdahoSacredHerbs,
Hmmm – looks like the checkout options are attached to some trackers on the site which is why they’re being blocked. If you allow ads/trackers on the site, the checkout page loads as intended.

I’ve informed our Shields/filter engineers to take a look and find a workaround. Appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

@IdahoSacredHerbs,
Put in a PR to fix the issue so no protections need to be dropped:

1 Like

The update will be rolled out in the next 24-48hrs. Let me know if its still causing any issues, thanks for the report.

I’m impressed by the speed and quick action taken on this topic. Just one more reason why I use the Brave browser. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes