Does Brave browser have a video enhancement extension because videos don't look as good as they do on Opera?

I was using Opera before switching to Brave yesterday and immediately notices videos don’t look as good on Brave because Opera has Lucid and RGX mode that enhances video and makes it look clear and crisp. Does Brave have an extension that makes video look better? I like Brave so far and will be sticking with it just hoping to get video looking better.

Hello @forshman, thank you for reaching us out. What kind of device and OS do you use? Have you updated to the latest version? What platform are you watching videos? If on YouTube or other streaming platform control the video quality, however you can tap the gear icon on the top right of the video and you’ll see an option to increase the quality if available. It is typical to see video qualities of 720p or more. Hope this can be useful for you. Regards.

It’s no big deal, Windows on my 2 laptops. One is a gaming laptop with a Geforce RTX card which is why I know about RGX mode from Opera, it’s basically an image sharpener in Opera.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.