Does anyone receive Ad notifications as usual?

Same issue…windows and android…

Maximum 5 ads per hour is not working! Most of the time its 0 ad for more than 3 to 4 hours…

I though there is something wrong with my AC or settings. But seems it’s a problem for all. Not a single AD notification in this month yet.

I am still not get ads @steeven @eljuno check then problem fix it…

From India haven’t received single ad since 3 days

I haven’t been getting advertisements on the computer for 2 months. I’ve had ads on mobile for the last 2 weeks, but you’ve also lowered the bat level to 0.025 and you want us to do 25 bats to verify the wallet. This makes no sense. Those concerned need to leave the copy and paste messages and really deal with the complaints. Otherwise, many people will leave the Brave browser.

1 Like

Its been over 10 days since I received ads both on my desktop as well as mobile device.

i am not getting ads from the last 1 week how many time i have tell guys to fix this problem but you guys are taking and step to fix and keep on ignoring it.
and at first 1 ad = 0.05 bat but now it reduced to 0.025 if any one try to take it you will shut there mouth its is not fair brave and i am planning to get back to google chrome

2 Likes

Yes, still no Ads since one month an ago.

I use the computer more than 8 hour/day and not a single Ad…

No ads showed up today?! If this continues then bye bye Brave, welcome back Chrome!

2 Likes

I also felt the same way after updating Chromium Version 1.12.112: 84.0.4147.125 (Official Build) (64-bit). there are no ads, even though there are 5 active campaigns in my country. Before updating there are ads at any time. The estimated browser usage is 9 hours per day, not a single ad appears

1 Like

Brother, if you going back to Google Chrome still you not going get any benifits. But using Brave if you are getting Ads free out of the box. Still without ads also better than Chrome

3 Likes

Without ads brave is just another browser in the market, don’t tell me people are using it because it is better, they use it because they earn some money, and if these ads stop coming that is it for brave, it will become a flop, we have even better options like bromite it also comes with a powerful ad blocker, and it feels lighter and smoother than brave,

Apart from this ad bug, there are other tons of bugs , people bear them because of these free BAT tokens they get,!!!

8 Likes

You are totally wrong. From my opinion most of the users are using Brave to earn some money by watching ads. I think Google Chrome is faster than Brave and we can easily add a powerful adsblocker to block ads in Chrome browser. Also, reward amount has been decreased and they are increasing their profits. If we didn’t get ads in Brave and ads rates remains at this very low value 0.025 BAT, we have to switch to Chrome or Firefox, so simple : )

7 Likes

I agree bro. I am understanding. :pray:t2:

I am just using Brave because of the small earnings(or very small earnings).

Brave people should fix this bug right away because its their “unique selling point!”

STILL NO ADS :expressionless: :unamused: :frowning_face:

You are right dude :+1:

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for writing this but still not receiving ads ( Have had already tried every troubleshooting I can :sweat_smile:) and being an active user with more than 10 hours of active browser
And log shows No eligible ads found :frowning: Ad notification not shown: No eligible ads found from past 10 days