Does activating Brave Payments create a legal debt for the user?

payments

I love the concept of Brave Payments and have just activated it but I noticed that quite quickly I already have 3 sites in my history and I wondered:

1. Am I accruing a legally enforceable debt right now?

2. What would happen if I had Payments enabled for a few weeks and accrued a site history but then deactivated Payments before my first or a subsequent contribution date?

3. What would happen if the contribution date passed and my wallet was empty?

I sought clarification in FAQ 16 (stopping payments) but found it did not answer those questions. Would it be possible to amend such that it does address the above concerns?

@medianamasculum not a lawyer so I cannot speak to that.

If it puts your mind at ease, internally I have never heard of anyone speaking of Brave Payments being involuntary, ever.

Also from the FAQ :
From Answer 1 : "Brave users can now seamlessly reward the sites whose content they value and wish to support, while remaining untracked by anyone, including us at Brave Software, Inc. "

From Answer 17 : “All of this analysis is done without disclosing your identity, over the network via the Anonize protocol and on-device via statistical voting, so that neither Brave Software, Inc., nor any other entity can correlate browsing page views with payments.”

Thanks, @alex.

I see now it is pretty clear from the existing FAQ it would not be possible to compel payments from Brave users and certainly it was always my impression that to do so would be antithetical to the spirit and intention of the Brave project.

I suppose I am overly cautious web user (I tend to actually read Terms Of Service lol) and I thank you kindly for taking the time to respond to my query.