"...do not warn me again..."

After 70 views on Community and no suggestions… When Brave (Mac) blocks access to a domain that’s a tracker, it displays a page with “Don’t warn me again about this site”. Maybe I’m taking this too literally but I don’t understand if checking this box prevents further domain blocking or continued blocking of the problem doman just without reporting the block? Thanks.

that sounds like you are requiring https ( allegedly secure) connections. if you’re not shopping, or on social media or something you could probably go ahead and press do not warn me again. But I don’t know the specifics. Brave let’s you build up custom settings for every site on the internet if you want. Paywalls for example, you can …

and that will store a custom rule to block that specific element in the filter list.

the image is to show you how to get to that list so you can delete the stuff you mess, because that’ll happen. Unless you’re talking about blocking first party domains, in that case I do not know.

The first one of course. In the latter case, what would you display instead of the content if it’s still blocked? Makes no sense. “Don’t warn me again” means “Yeah, I know, but I’m okay with visiting it anyway”.

This just shows how inadequate Brave’s manual and Community are: another user replied the opposite to me:
“When you check the “Don’t warn me again about this site” box on Brave’s tracker blocking notification, it means that Brave will continue to block the tracker, but it will no longer display the notification for that specific domain. This is useful if you frequently visit a website that uses a tracker that Brave blocks, and you don’t want to be constantly reminded about it.”

Another example of poor Brave documentation. Another user tells us the opposite:
"The first one of course. In the latter case, what would you display instead of the content if it’s still blocked? Makes no sense. “Don’t warn me again” means “Yeah, I know, but I’m okay with visiting it anyway”.

@archgetty,
Apologies but I’m unclear on the exact message you’re referring to — can you please share a screenshot of this message you’re seeing? Or can you provide the steps I could take to have the message display on my end?