DNS Txt file is not being recognised

I have uploaded the txt file to my DNS server on the main domain on Hover

and it has still not been recognised after 24 hours. I have re-uploaded the txt file and still, I am unable to verify my website. I have tried it as the default 15 mins and for 24 hours on Hover and neither method has worked. What am I doing wrong?

If the TXT file is properly added then the domain gets verified automatically.

You may not see the tick mark and the verified sign immediately on the brave rewards BAT triangle. It takes a few hours to transmit the data to all brave browsers around the world. Your browser being one of them.

Now, just plainly add the txt file, do not mess too much with it. Then after 6, 12, 18, 24 hours just check back on it and see if the verified tag comes up from the triangle.

There must be a few youtube videos specifically for it.
How to add (normal/random) txt file?
How to add txt file specifically for brave rewards?
Check them out.

There are no Youtube videos specifically for adding a txt file to DNS they are all about websites with HTTPS. I have followed the instructions set out by Brave Rewards and Hover about adding txt file to my DNS and still it has not been recognised. I keep getting an error message from Brave rewards everytime I try to verify it. I have left the TXT file untouched for 24 hours, removed the website and completed the whole process, left again for 24 hours and still the same error message. I am not waiting for a tick on my website, the process of verifying the TXT file on the DNS returns an error message from Brave only. Can someone please assist me - does Brave have a tech-support team?

1 Like

Problem from your dns server

Check dns not updated on global servers…

OK. So now that I have all the ticks in the right places, why am I still receiving the same error message from Brave?

"Your website, lolitaborgia.com, was not verified because we could not find the token in any of the TXT records. Please add this TXT entry to your DNS records:"

Is there any way to contact Brave Tech Support directly? No offence but community forums are not very useful with these types of issues as no one can see what I am doing which makes it very difficult for people to assist…

HELP BRAVE TECH SUPPORT IF YOU READ THIS PLEASE!

@Mattches

(Gdgwhzhdhu)

Upload verification file to verify website.
Another awailable option

If you have HTTPS which I do not so this is my only option…

BRAVE TECH SUPPORT CAN YOU PLEASE ASSIST!!!

You need to use cloudflare dns hosting. . After move cloudflare you have free ssl, live dns update and free static web hosting .

Move on cloudflare. Verify site after. Use or move. Again to your old nameserver

Can you stop replying to this thread if you cannot assist with the DNS txt file not being recognised by Brave Rewards… GEEZ!

BRAVE TECH SUPPORT CAN YOU PLEASE ASSIST WITH THE ISSUE OR EXPLAIN WHY YOUR DNS TXT FILE VERIFICATION SYSTEM DEOS DOES NOT WORK!!!

@LolitaBorgia ,

The DNS hosting problem, is not a problem for Brave to fix.

problem from you dns hosting server end

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.