Dissapointed with Brave. Part 2

Brave don’t pay and now closed my thread and removed it from visible list.
Guys,you should know Brave Inc doesn’t pay for rewards.Many people here didn’t receive their BATs for a long time,for example 6 monthes,her nick is p0gran.Now I checked my latest post and found reply of steeven,he wrote"As your dashboard indicates the next payment will be delivered as a part of the November 8th payout. No need to worry." and closed thread and removed from visible list.
Here is my answer to steeven,Brave company doesn’t fulfill the terms of the contract to pay in time.
2steeven,. Why is the payment date transferred to Nov.9 if my browser downloaders use a referral link from September 3rd?
Anyone who hopes to get reward for referrals Can get nothing but promises they will get reward later.This is ,so called,delaying stategy.
I uploaded last screenshot,where everyone can see only corrected stats ,but no payment made on or between 9th-10th Oct. Also,I didn’t get any suspension emails notifications,nothing,which I could protest.That says a lot about what is going on here.I am pretty sure I will not get any BATs,like many others.So I stopped promotion as soon as I realized that this company is not serious.
Cheers,

P.S. You can double click on screenshot to make it bigger

1 Like

Lots of problems, hopefully they realize soon that partnering with uphold was a terrible idea and they let you partner with someone at least half competent.

3 Likes

Hi @stasys,

Can you PM me the email linked to your Creator account? I would love to be of help.

As mentioned in the other thread, I am working with @p0gran in a PM.

1 Like

Thanks, just PM’d. Deleting this so no one uses your info.

1 Like

I also had a situation similar to yours. The amount in coins was much larger, two months later they paid me everything.

2 Likes

Thanks for this information. It useful

1 Like

As for now,you can see payment is in progress status.Here is latest Asad’s explanation and promise I will get BATs: Again,any BAT that is credited to your balance from the 1st-8th of any month will skip that month’s payout and be paid out the following month** . I hope this makes sense!
A few days later I will inform everyone about results

1 Like

So I’m also owed a boatload of BAT now, but not even a trace of it. I recently opted out of the BAT rewards debacle due to the whole “we have SUCH big plans for this and that” but it actual fact it’s been nothing but a miscarriage. IT NEVER WORKED! They’ll probably steal my funds now just because I dared opt out of this scam. Profit is not a curse word, but if you look at the implementation of BAT adverts, it’s idiotic, badly thought through if that even happened and just downright invasive. It’s clear that all the resources is going to implement their money-spinner, no matter how crappy the execution. VERY DISAPPOINTING behaviour from those claiming to be for better things.

3 Likes

Thanks for your reply.

1 Like

I got first payment,thank to all.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.