Discrepancy in BAT estimated earnings and added to Uphold account

I have only received a partial amount of my 5.6 estimated bat earnings added to uphold account . Please help me out @steeven @GreenBananaPorridge

2 Likes

Same here. Only a partial of my estimated amount was deposited to uphold and then today, two days since I last looked, half my estimated earnings have disappeared. What is going on? This, for me has only happened since the May payout.

2 Likes

I have the same problem … and apparently nobody gives a solution … not even an answer

Keep spamming them here theyll notice our messages

@steeven @GreenBananaPorridge

Make sure the phone app is switched Auto contribute OFF . It got me unrill I realized this it’s default is set to on without telling you .

I already did that in the first week itself

automatic contributions are disabled since I install the browser … I have been very badly with people who recommended this browser … they did not even receive payment …

Yep, same here. Only got less than half.

It’s been more than a day without solutions or answers to this problem … and the most worrying thing is that there are many users with the same problem … they don’t give us importance? is this misleading advertising? This was my first month with Brave and I am quite disappointed … not to mention the glitches in the browser …

Anything yet? I’ve mesgd both Mattches and Steve, and still not getting any reply.

Still no word from anyone. smh

Several points to make:

#1. This issue is already being addressed, Maybe you should search and read before posting:

#2. Use the provided template when you post a request for assistance. There are VERY few Brave staff and THOUSANDS of users asking for help. The least you can do is provide the basic information to help the staff help you troubleshoot your issue.

Thank you for telling us the issue is being addressed.
I’m still waiting patiently for half of my BAT earnings I didn’t get as well.

I’ve the same issue. Now I haven’t even recieved BAT from the past month. The next payout day has also come.

Ya, I’m wondering if this is still being looked into. My situation is a bit different than yours as I received half last month but basically, the issue we’re having is the same.
Like I only received 3.0 BAT last month and earned around 6.667. It took like 15-18 days for my “counter” to reset and start showing me my earnings for this month as well. This month (May) I only gained about 3.2 BAT and sometime today our June payout will start to process for our earnings in May. Yet I still haven’t received half the BAT I earned in April.
That extra 3 BAT would help pay transfer fees. That’s also a lot of ads I clicked and viewed lol :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I have the same problem, only received a partial amount of estimated bat, and the rest vanished. Please, i need help for this problemm.