Discrepance between Installed and Confirmed referals numbers

Hi, I think there is something I miss…
As in the title of this topic I see a quite big discrepance between the two numbers as you can see in the screenshot

and it does not seem realistic.
I mean , I know there are at least 20 (twenty) friends of mine that already use Brave for more than 2 (two) month already.

Someone of the Brave Team can explain it to me ?

Thnak you for your time
Kindly regards
Claudio

1 Like

I understand that you are busy, but a nod of presence would not hurt … just to not feel abandoned…
brave
because the problem still exists … I am sure that there must be a plausible explanation … if you can kindly enlighten me in this regard

Thank you
Kindly regards
Claudio

Hi @Infoxvids,

Thank you for your post. I’m very sorry for the lack of response here.

The issue that you’re experiencing is a known issue, and the team is currently working on a fix for it.

Please let me know if there is anything else that we can be of help to answer!

Hi Steeven, I really appreciate your response.
You no need to apologize, I understand.
Can you redirect me to the post where this known problem is explained? … just to understand and maybe to give a hand … because otherwise it seems that the problem must not be made public … and this does not encourage to put trust in the system

Kindly regards
Claudio

The same here, only small part of my downloads are installed. This issue has appeared today. Will our installations be returned to us? Best Regards! :slight_smile:

Hi @Infoxvids, our Publishers team was made aware of the issue last month, and is currently working to resolve, as reported here - Brave dont pay for confirmed referrals! Why?.

1 Like

Hi Steeven,
Thank you for your reply
I will follow the post

Glad that’s helpful! Let us know if there’s anything else that we can help to answer.

Hi Steeven,
what about to let know to the publisher from where (in the world) the get referral link are downloaded ? So far we can only see how much downloads are, on the https://publishers.basicattentiontoken.org/publishers/home Creator’s page
This way we can know if someone is messing up with our link, and situation like this in the screen shot could be more clear
discrepancy
I mean, (but I think all can understand) four hundred Downloaded and just one hundred and twenty thee Installed? And Only nineteen confirmed?
I wish to understand this discrepancy…

Kindly regards
Claudio

@steeven i sent you a mp.

Hi @Infoxvids,

The 19 confirmations refer to those who actually used the browser after installing it (using your referral link.)

Hi Steeven, good morning.Thank you for your answer.
The fact is that I am sure that there are over 50 users who regularly use Brave and have been doing it for at least 2 months since they are many of my customers (and related) and have also installed it on their smartphones (and this should increase the number of installations far beyond 50). I find at least curious, however, that you respond with known statements and do not give data on the actual control of the tests or at least not give the possibility to those who share the link (read creators) to know the source of their traffic shown with the numbers of the screenshot above

I hope you can improve the transparency of the data provided with the web page (https://publishers.basicattentiontoken.org/publishers/home) dedicated to publishers. In this way many of the posts I see on the site would have no reason to exist, am I wrong?

Kindly regards
Claudio

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.