Disappear Problem of all my march brave tokens

Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Briefly describe your issue:
All tokens are gone on statement section for march 2022
What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
MacOS.
Version 1.37.116 Chromium: 100.0.4896.127 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
January 2022

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Ios devive

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
yes

Hello DoctorMay, and welcome to the community. Can you tell wheather you have connected to a custodial wallet? If so have you tried disconnecting it?

Hello, Thanks for your reply. I have disconnected and reconnected and I got this warning:
Error: Brave Rewards profile is flagged

Unfortunately, your Brave Rewards profile has been flagged, and you’re not able to verify with a custodian at this time. This flag can sometimes be due to irregular Brave Ads activity, though it can also be a false positive.

Note that while your Brave Rewards profile is flagged, you won’t be able to verify.

No action is required on your part. Your Brave Rewards profile will be automatically re-evaluated on a regular basis to determine when (or if) the flag can be removed. Please try again every so often to see if the flag has been removed.

Learn more about Brave’s process for flagging Rewards profiles.

I have no idea what I have done wrong.

Have you gone through the user Brave Rewards: User Terms of Service to see weather you have made something by mistakes ?

Thanks for reply. I double checked terms of service article. Everything seems fine.

Then this might have happened due being false positive, try and wait a few couple of days and see if there are any changes to your brave rewards account

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.