Disable History On Brave (not ClearHistory)

On firefox is: about:config > browser.sessionstorage = 0 and browser.sessionhistory = 0

It is possible to disable history on brave browser?

It is very important to me

Hello @pozycjonowanie-stron

there many option

1. start brave in private mode then nothing will be saved

2. clear cache on exit brave://settings/clearBrowserData

3. there other tricky one check this https://www.techjunkie.com/prevent-google-chrome-storing-browser-history/

hope that help and have a nice day :slight_smile:

thanx, but i know this method. it is possible to disable session history(back button alvays disable). back button always disable. I have an old computer, I want to save RAM memory. it is possibne? i never see this option. Firefox have this option on about:config browses.sessionstorege = 0 and browser.sessionstore = 0;

you welcome
let me ask someone of the team if that possible or not
could you help us @Mattches

and have a nice day both of you

i think that is not possible, but thanx for reply and conversation :slight_smile: (sorry for my english - is not good)

1 Like

@pozycjonowanie-stron,
To my knowledge there is no way to do this in the browser natively. You can however simply only use Private browsing windows, which never stores any browsing data/history. I realize it’s not exactly what you’re asking for but might suit your purposes?

Out of curiosity, is there a particular reason clearing all history/data on exit doesn’t work for you?

you very welcome and do not be sorry english is not my first language also :slight_smile:

and thanks for you for the conversation

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.