Differing amount of BAT

Briefly describe your issue:
The amount of BAT I earned during Nov 1-30 was 2.882, but the Brave Rewards card says “Your +2.662 BAT November rewards will arrive in ** days”. Why is there a difference of .22 BAT? (I have screenshots if you want to see them.)

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
I’m using Windows 10 and Brave Version 1.46.133 Chromium: 108.0.5359.71 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
I don’t know, but it was several months ago. Is there somewhere I can find that information?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
Yes

Are you eligible for Brave Rewards (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Are you on the list of supported regions when verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial partner (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
N/A

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to a custodial partner?
Yes.

this is normal but you should see this

I’m sorry, but I really don’t understand your reply. It doesn’t tell me why the problem occurred, or what I can do about it. And, the fact that someone else might be experiencing the same or similar error (is that what you were trying to show me with the post you attached) doesn’t mean that it’s right, normal, or not a problem that needs to be fixed.
WHY does it happen, and how can I fix it. The BAT is either mine once it’s given, or it’s not.
Thank you.

i mean in your case it is normal(8-10%) , there can be many reasons like not using Brave but seeing ads, using vpn, slow internet, because of all these Reason, ads are not fully recognized. Most of the people face this kind of problem.pin means that there are people whose 30-50%Earnings get rolled back Which is a big problem. If you are still don’t understand I think @Saoiray , @smartyAadi, @Aman_m better explain

@LenC yep, @Sanskar is right. In your case its not much of a diference. Sometimes when you see ads, the rewards don’t reconcile properly and thats the thing causing this issue. As for me, some people get 10% rewards only sometimes or some don’t even get rewards for a month sometimes. To increase your chances of your rewards being reconciled in time, keep Brave running for more periods and be connected to the internet.

1 Like

@LenC You have a genuine question. The way Brave Rewards work is-

Your ad earnings are accumulated by the browser and they are periodically sent in a batch to the Ads-server, in a few hours to a few days, to reconcile/cash-in. So naturally, some Ads that you get at the end of the month would only get the opportunity to reconcile next month when the next batch is sent.

It is the Ads that were reconciled in a month, come as a payout next month and the remaining are rolled over. No earnings are lost in the process except for some bad stuck ads. Hope it helps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.