Different types of BAT rewards reported in catalog file

Thanks eljuno, appreciated your reply but indeed it gives limited help; I am new of this forum and as well new of Brave and I am trying to get some correct references.

As far as BAT rewards it is concerned it is clear for me that at some point the reward for each campaign will be tuned depending on brand, country placement and priority as Luke says (btw these three parameters are already present in the catalog file) but we should make some clarification to avoid long debates and surprises as in the thread Estimated earnings not increasing after a Brave ad (is that a bug or already the implementation of the new rule ?).
In other words:

1/ do you think we can assume today the reward of 0.05 BAT is the standard one for all ads notifications, meaning that 2 ads increase of 0.1 the total BAT amount ?
2/ do you think we can assume that if the above is not satisfied we are facing a bug to be notified ?

This will make clear the current rewards status and hopefully there will be a proper communication in the community when the above rule will be changed

Appreciated again !