Different estimated earnings on phone and desktop after sync

Briefly describe your issue:
I have sync my brave between my handphone brave app and desktop app. I have the same balance of BAT showing from the 2 devices but the estimated earnings are different from my handphone and dekstop. Is this normal after I sync the 2 device because I assume that the estimated earnings and out balance should be the same,

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (v1.38.119)?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes)

Are you using a VPN? (no)

Are you in a supported region (Yes, Malaysia)?

That’s not how quantum physics works

Hi and welcome to the community. :slightly_smiling_face:

Rewards on each device have their own wallet id so yes, this is normal. Any profiles you create will also have their own unique wallet id. You cannot sync or combine estimated earnings across devices and/or profiles. This also applies to your device or profile balances if your Rewards are unverified.

If your Rewards are verified with a custodial provider (Gemini or Uphold), the balance displayed will be the combined totals of the deposits into your custodian account from all your linked devices/profiles. If you transfer your BAT from the custodian account somewhere else, that will be reflected in your Rewards balance (it will drop).

Please ask questions if I did not explain this well enough. Made sense to me. :wink:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.