Difference between indicated and received payment

I am aware of the rollovers but it is not the case this time, because the missing amount is also removed from the earnings from the current month. So this is a different issue where the missing amount totally disappeared. With many people experiencing it clearly there is a bug somewhere.

4 Likes

Just a suggestion. If you have a Brave Rewards Statement, check to see if the amount displayed in “Ads rewards received” is the same amount that was displayed in the “Your ‘X’ BAT June rewards are on the way.” notice. If it is, contact support for your custodial provider and ask why there is a difference in sent and deposited amounts.

I did this with Gemini. Contacted Gemini support asking why I did not receive the full amount and subsequently received the balance owed in my Gemini account. Maybe this will work for you too. Could give it a shot anyway.

I’m curious to know if any amounts displayed in the statement are less than the amount displayed in the notice. Is this happening at all? I’m wondering if there is some kind of display error… or if the unpaid balance was rolled over… can anyone experiencing this post? I am really curious! :smiley:

1 Like

Statements shows the detail of deposits of a creator account and It does not apply to us as users. I am registered as a creator too but never received anything as a creator, and my Statement is blank, as expected.

Of course it’s less. In my case, my Statements displays nothing.

2 Likes

Well, I am a verified Rewards user and I have a “statement”. After clicking View statement on the Rewards panel at brave://rewards, Brave Rewards activity is displayed. The label is not called a statement but it is a statement of activity. The information displayed is not as detailed as your creators statement but it does show payout activity for the month selected. I think Brave is working on providing more detail, including ad reconciliation to this display. I have not received the July payout, so am posting the June payout as an example.

I think unverified users also receive statements. I don’t know about Uphold, I think not, but really don’t know.

For those who have data displayed when they click View statement at brave://rewards, I am wondering if the amount displayed there is less than the amount displayed in the notice.

Is this
Less than this?

1 Like

If you mean THIS statement, it is also different than my payout:

I am a verified user too, with Uphold, and it doesn’t display any payout in the transaction history tab.
I received a notification saying I would receive 25.157 and received 22.5595.

1 Like

I think once like a year ago i did actually have something in statements :rofl:

Thanks! I didn’t think Uphold users got the activity statement but really didn’t know for sure. Probably shouldn’t have posted the request in a topic with an Uphold tag. :wink:

I do think I will go create a poll in Misc category for fun for those who do! Wonder if I’ll get any responses… lol

1 Like

Ahhh… I see… Please forgive me then. I was only suggesting it as a possibility. I home that you are able to get things sorted out soon. :pray:

2 Likes

Issue of receiving less BAT than supposed to. Was meant to receive 8.665 BAT, actually received 4.25 BAT

Please advise.

2 Likes

Why?

2 Likes

Btw, I just brought it up on another Topic but going to share here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/vv9d9j/comment/ifisfnf/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

That is from today, and was just hours ago. So they are still insisting everyone who has issues do those two.

That said, if you did have problems, don’t hesitate to create a Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431

1 Like

Why is it giving less BAT than what we’ve earned? Its funny how these glitches always move in one direction. This brave community website is a cluster fcuk.

1 Like

Well, created polls x3 for what it is worth. Really cumbersome but I tried. If you don’t mind spending a little time doing some adding and subtracting, go vote! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It depends. It is common to receive less than your stats indicate that you will due to the settlement & processing of some payments not completing until that particular payout period has ended, so they roll into the next.
But, Brave posted this :point_down: :point_down: regarding users experiencing certain issues with rewards. I believe it may be able to shed some light on your situation. Im not 100% that it will apply to you but I just wanted to make sure that I shared it with you in the event that you may not have seen it. :pray:
https://community.brave.com/t/ads-payout-status-update/287895/72?u=sacking

3 Likes

Have you seen this post?

Not so much my reply, but the post from Brave community mods that I linked in it. It may help since a little light on your situation. :+1:

1 Like

Same issue, but with different amount. Sigh!
I also have the suspicion that these differences occuring every month doesn’t rollover and get paid to us.
Adding to this mess, is the region not supported issue happening with my country.
Will continue to use Brave though. Everything is a massive mess right now!

2 Likes

Exactly this issue with different amounts, and it’s just so hilarious to see differences in just the same window, though that has to come from the same source (maybe).

2 Likes

Not only for June Brave told me I would receive only 1.9 BAT out of nearly 6 I had in the monthly quota, but today I was paid only 1.25! Oddly, on the second PC on which I’ve installed Brave, this issue isn’t present.

1 Like

The same happened to me just now… And the disappeared BAT also doesn´t show up back in my laptop wallet to roll over to next month.

1 Like

Mi BAT también desaparecieron.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: