Didn't recieve december/january ads payout

Hi @steeven ,
I waited until the end of uphold payments but it came true. I didn’t recieve the payments on each device I have nor have I recived the amount that was showing on the ones that I got the rewards.

I had 3 PCs and 1 phone connected to my uphold account.

screenshot ‘a’ is from PC 1: ~3.3 BAT
screenshot ‘b’ is from PC 2: ~2.9 BAT
screenshot ‘c’ is from PC 2: ~3.2 BAT
screenshot ‘d’ is from my uphold history of recievings.

Uphold id: f97e1e52-23d9-4677-a455-95489488ff35

3 Likes

@Mattches you said something about CDD for verified uphold users, i am a verified user too but no such thing/ survey/ question popped up when i logged into my account.
i haven’t received my 1.9 BAT and now it shows payment status for uphold : completed.
please help…

2 Likes

@Mattches @steeven
Same Here
I have also not received my BATs rewards in my verified Uphold Account.
My Wallet Payment ID= 1536a1fb-db78-45d1-8b00-2275825a1ff4

My Uphold Wallet is verified, but I have not received my December BATs rewards.

2 Likes

it seems that its happening with everybody, so lets keep an eye out for any kind of instructions from the team.
i think they will start the processing again like what happened with gemini wallets this time.
though i am aware that processing usually takes time and could take upto 3 days but this time its way past it.

1 Like

Same here, I was scheduled to receive 0.98 BAT for January, but I still haven’t received it in my Uphold Wallet. I’ve received it from my phone, but not my computer, please help!

3 Likes

NOTICE: For users verified with Uphold who have not received payment I talk to uphold support about this post and they do not heard of such a thing.

1 Like

well it should be brave support who should be solving this problem.

3 Likes

@Mattches attche HELP

1 Like

same is happening with me , i got 3 PCS and 1 phone connected to my uphold , but i didn’t received any payout of december. Help

@Mattches there is nothing like CDD pop out or notification in my uphold. i have 4 accounts pending payment from brave in my uphold

Received only 0.385 BAT. I have 2 devices connected to uphold. I should be receiving approximately 2 BATs in total. There is a clear issue with Brave and there hasn’t been an official response :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Same here. I was supposed to get rewarded with around 2.5 BAT’s but I didn’t receive it. I’ve got Uphold and I completed the Uphold’s CDD questions in the past. :frowning:

2 Likes

Another verified Uphold user. No December rewards received to uphold.

1 Like

@Mattches @steeven should look into this problem. It’s happening with everyone.

I don’t think that they care customer satisfaction any more.

same here did not recevie my payment for my desktap browser

SAME ISSUE HERE. MY UPHOLD WALLET IS VERIFIED AND I’M NOT IN EU REGION NOR DO I RECEIVE ANY SURVEY/QUESTION.

MY UPHOLD ID IS 8e9755b9-d59d-4c97-bb0e-eaf82afa1857

PLEASE HELP @Mattches

1 Like

Same issue here. Verified Uphold user. No December rewards received to uphold.

1 Like

18 people wrote, an official did not reply. I have that same problem. My balance on the Android phone has not arrived.

1 Like

I’ve the same problem, but 3 days ago i recived one payment of .25 BAT (i’ve 2 devices with a verified wallet).
Mi uphold ID is : c9fe54f6-7944-4b3b-9406-ffe06a919820