Didn't receive March rewards on Gemini and brave reward summary shows that I had 0 Tokens in March

I was supposed to get March payout about 1,810 BATS transferred to my Gemini account today because I’ve claimed it. However, I’ve received nothing on Gemini. Brave reward summary shows that my march rewards are zero!

1 Like

i have the same problem here…

I do have the same problem and think it’s some technical issue. I use brave both in android and desktop, with different custodian wallets and both of them shows the same error!!

If you received less BAT than expected please notes that All payouts to verified wallets are still processing. Payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience.

For updates you can follow the Banner topic Ads Payout Status Update.

1 Like

Can you please brief about the ERROR message on the log in Brave://rewards-internals

My log in Android → ERROR:uphold_wallet.cc(331) Transferring tokens failed!
platform
→ ERROR:credentials_promotion.cc(502) Token list empty

My log in Linux → ERROR:gemini_wallet.cc(51) Claiming tokens failed
platform
→ ERROR:credentials_promotion.cc(502) Token list empty

the same problem for me…
In January i have received rewards but not in february, not in march and now the same in April…
no good dear Brave.
it’s not correct. :frowning:

We are actively working to ensure that each user receives the correct amount of BAT for the April payout. If you have received less BAT than expected this month, please note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience as we work to complete your payments.

To ensure that future payouts go more smoothly, we will be investing additional time and resources into improving tooling and communication around the payout process. We thank you for your patience and continued support of Brave Rewards.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

How did you receive 1,810 BATS? The most I can ever get is around 6 BAT tokens a month. Am I doing something wrong? I work from home so I constantly use my browser and click on the ads. How do you get so much more?

I didn’t get much first two months, but I received many ads in March maybe because I spent more time on Brave.

@Serena1996 Just curious, do you use decimal comma instead of a decimal point? So, for USA we would see 1.810, is the comma replacing the decimal point for you?

1 Like

oh there’s a system like that? interesting… I always thought they miss pressed ‘,’ instead of ‘.’
*sigh You learn something new everyday.

1 Like

Hi, first thank you for your work and happy Easter.
Just to show EVERYONE that we can wait a few weeks to have the rewards. I’m personally waiting for a 4 or 5 BAT for March in my gemini wallet. And after all readings on the community, I think you should update this Page for March and just give the link.
March payout : March 2021 Brave Ads Payout Status
Regarding what is happening in our world (climate crisis, pandemic, war in Ukraine, inflation and soon food crisis in most countries) I think we chan show some confidence in your work and just wait.
Best.
Max.

1 Like

hi there,

So I noticed that verified Gemini accounts status has been updated and that it says payments from ads has been completed, but I don’t see my rewards in my gemini account. I can keep waiting, but wondering if there are other steps to take or someone to reach out to?

Thanks

I haven’t got mine either

Sir, I still havent received my April BAT
I have Gemini verified account.

Hi Steeven,
I have been using Brave Browser and received rewards till February 12, 2022 (Last time I received the reward). However, after that I have not received the reward though the browser says that “Your +… BAT … rewards will arrive in 6 days”. FYI, I have unverified wallet.

Please help on the issue.

Thank you in advance.

I havnt received rewards for 3 months because my account is flagged… No idea why my account was flagged but im still using the browser not getting any ads though. Its a ridiculous process to get unflagged as there is NO PROCESS. they just say check in once in a while to see if i get unflagged. crazy BS

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.