Didn't receive 5 BAT Reward for creating a new Gemini wallet (SOLVED)

I didn’t receive my 5 BAT free for creating a new Gemini account/wallet. I already connected it with Brave Rewards

same here @Nicolascoviello i have also connected a new verifed gemini account to my uphold account even though i did not get 5 BATs yet!!!

1 Like

It says " ¹Offer only available to new verified Gemini customers. BAT will be deposited into new Gemini accounts within thirty days of user reaching [basic verification tier]" on their site.

1 Like

Could u share a screenshot where is it written??

Same to me… dont get the reward

When you click on this link you go to Gemini page that tells you that:

Sem Título

1 Like

Yea even I didn’t receive my 5 free BAT’s, and it’s been about 5 days I had registered a fresh account on Gemini and linked it with Brave

Okay, 15 days left then. Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I got my BAT for the first time TODAY (as uphold bug was resolved) and I’m new to Gemini. So I’ll receive 5 BATs within 15 days (15 days old on Gemini) or 30 days?

1 Like

I did create a new gemini account and verified as well but still I didn’t get my reward.

1 Like

still waiting on my reward. I did everything new account, and Im about 10-15 days in waiting now–but it says up to 30 days so fingers crossed it works

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.