Didnt pay me 1.6+ bat

LAS GANANCIAS ESTIMADAS DEL MES PASADO ERAN +1.6 BAT PERO ME DIERON SOLO 0.3 Y SOLO SE VIO REFLEJADO UN MOMENTO, AHORA SIGO TENIENDO LA MISMA CANTIDAD QUE HACE DOS MESES!!! …

¡Enhorabuena! Has recibido tus recompensas de marzo.

I had 10.284 estimated BAT and received just 0.25. The excuse given to community is ridiculous. It happened to too many people to be a viable explaination.

1 Like

This also happens to me i claim 5.8 bat but then i only received 0.25 bat

1 Like

It the same for me 3.5 bat get 0.250 it be more then like that from 2 mouth and i did not receive the last mouth bat that was send back in the Estimated Earnings. some of my bat or there and can get them for some reason. I will understand if the one from last mouth get transfer that there 1 mouth late but that will be the second mouth that they stay in Estimated Earnings. I like to know what is realy going on there.

1 Like

I was de-listed for speaking out. Good luck!

No Joke, my claim button read “2.0 BAT”, but just as I moved the mouse to click “Claim”, the graphic quickly changed to “0.25 BAT”. Ridiculous.

2 Likes

me too. who stole my BAT rewards?
I checked only 0.25 BAT, but I earned more last month. at least 3 BAT.

same, i receive 0.25 BAT after claim but I earned at least 1.75 BAT

If you received less BAT than expected please notes that All payouts to verified wallets are still processing. Payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience.

For updates you can follow the Banner topic Ads Payout Status Update.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.