Didn't get brave reward payout for December 2021

SIR/MADAM

I am using a brave browser since October 2021 and enjoying bat rewards along with surfing the internet but this month January 2022 I didn’t receive any bat to my uphold wallet and I even asked my friends they are also suffering the same issue this month. I want to request you to fix this problem as soon as possible so that we could get our bat reward as soon as possible.
thank you

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue. I get a payout within the 10th of every month. For this January, no BAT was received.

2 Likes

I also haven’t recieved my BAT Rewards for this December yet, I have always gotten mine way before now.

what is your way to getting a bat, sir?

I did receive payout for 3 accounts but not for the 4th one.

The support is useless. I am giving up.

2 Likes

I haven’t received my reward yet. Please try to give me the reward for the month of December.

1 Like

for how long have you been facing this issue, sir? cause if I didn’t get my bat soon too this month I will delete the brave browser.

I didn’t receive the last 2 months rewards. It’s just not worth the time.

Aw, poor babies shorted BAT’s price and got salty it went to 1.01, so they decide to spam like they can’t read the words ‘payment processing’?

‘not worth the time’ :rofl: what time bro, it’s literally just 1.5 milliseconds to press ‘clear notifications’ for $2/month.

Get banned, ya whiny scammers.

Didnt receive the December payment too and I’m not receiving bats since middle of December
Just searched a lots of topics and no one have the problem fixed

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please follow this thread for updates - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

1 Like