Did not recieved my october reward

so December 7 will receive payments for October and November

Update: Got my bat of desktop also .
Guys dont worry you will get your tokens

UPDATE i received my BAT yesterday thank you brave

Still nothing for me :frowning:

@Hoopsquare @spluca80 Remember that while the status is still processing, payouts are still being deposited. The 7th is when payouts start processing. This is not an indication as to when you will exactly receive your BAT. They can be in increment deposits and not all in one full transaction. This is normal.

Really glad you guys got your payouts ! Patience is key :slight_smile:

@retribution Unverified wallet, and verified Gemini wallets are complete. I am assuming you have an Uphold account since you have not received payout yet, as Uphold payouts are still being processed ?

My wallet is unverified, which is why Iā€™m panicking now. Haha. Any help is appreciated.

Actually I have a gemini verified wallet and I didnā€™t receive any BAT, should I wait another week before asking for help? It could be that Iā€™m at the very end of the processing queue so I think Iā€™ll wait

@retribution Donā€™t panic, your browser as long as you didnā€™t uninstall it, will hold the information the admins will need once they contact you to sort out your issue. Might be hard to find you in this drowned out thread tho. Have you crated your own post in rewards support stating your issue ? Just understand at payout times, admins are heavily back logged with support requests.

I havenā€™t created my own post yet. I was hoping I would receive it sooner or later. Should I create one now?

1 Like

It shows payouts to verified Gemini wallets are complete. If you were supposed to receive BAT and did not, now that status is complete. I would say you have a legitimate reason to contact support. Again they are receiving a lot of support requests, as it is payout time. Just keep this in mind :slight_smile: @sos12

@retribution I would. As this post is originally for some one else, and they typically get drowned out by many other users replying that they have the same problem, or just responding in general.

Again remember admins are receiving lots of support requests around pay out time, so have patience as well.

1 Like

Perhaps their status window should state that, even though they begin processing on a certain date, it can take a week or more to be paid.

Doesnā€™t much matter anyway because all you seem to get is 0.25 BAT, regardless of your ā€œestimatedā€ earnings. Been true for me since Day 1.

Did not receive my october reward payment as well, can someone help me ?

1 Like

The wallet is not verified so will receive the payment of October everyone

Contacted support but waited for a long time no response. If there is a response, just ask to send dm, the wallet address is finished. Iā€™m so bored with the admins

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.