Did not recieved my october reward

It is still processing! Most of the times I got my bats between the 8th and the 10th. Just calm down. Jeez.

2 Likes

I got the BAT from one of my android device. 1 more android device and my desktop are still pending.
Hope I get it soon

where do you see them pending? I don’t see mine anymore

It disappeared when status changed to “payments processing”. So you cant see it anymore.

Same problem. Hope the admin team will take a look

steeven keeps saying wait and don’t know how long to wait to receive the October reward

created a wallet on October 6, so by the next payment day on December 7 you must have received the October and November rewards

No, this is not correct. You likely wont get payed your BAT on the 7th. Yesterday on the 8th I got one of the payments and the 2nd one earlier today on the 9th. Payments are still being processed. As long as the status is not “payments completed” you can get it. Some take longer, some go quicker.
You just have to wait. once payments are completed and you still have not gotten your BATs, then you can go crazy.

1 Like

See where your payment status is. I use 2 PCs and I don’t receive the claim of October

we need help, all bat vanished

Please read the pinned notice at the top of the page about payments. They only started processing on the 7th. BAT will maybe take days to appear in your account. If the dots turn red and still nothing, then post about it. Until then, have patience.

This is a payout status update for the Brave Ads payout date beginning on November 7th, 2021.

Brave Ads Payout status:

• Verified Uphold wallets : :green_circle: Payments Processing.
  • Verified Gemini wallets : :green_circle: Payments Processing.
  • Unverified wallets: :green_circle: Claims Available.
2 Likes

in the explanations they say that October payments will arrive in December, is that correct?

1 Like

No, payouts are still processing. This has been explained countless times on other threads, and has even been said in this thread as well.

If payments are still processing… Then wait until they are finished and check back then.

If you don’t know this because you cant see the payout status link. Hop on one of the many many threads that have them in response.

Better yet here it is

1 Like

UPDATE i received my BAT this morning thank you brave

1 Like

@Hoopsquare GLAD TO HEAR IT.

Patience is key my guy

absolutely you got that right, so what is there to do within the brave community?

1 Like

Update : I received my BAT token of my 2nd android device today.Only desktop bat left.

really, what month was your wallet created ?

I have same problem too not receiving my October reward.