Did not receive

Been using bat a long time but this month I didn’t get my rewards. Only a fraction of what I was supposed to get. What’s going on? Literally only got 1/4th of a BAT for using it all month… It says Im supposed to be getting much more this month. I have had many many many ads… What’s the deal and what do I need to do to fix this issue?

Is this still an issue for you or were you able to claim?

Oh I claimed but only got 1/4th of a BAT after using it all the time and hundreds of ads. Normally I get atleast 3 or 4 bat this time I got a fraction of one… Not sure what happened but I didn’t get the amount I was supposed to get judging by what it said on the pending rewards section. For some reason the past couple months my reward have basically been none existent

Wow that’s a huge rollover amount.

Riiight it has built up over time. As you could see many months I only get 1/4 of 1 bat? Have my ads on the max and not getting what I’m supposed to. I’m not sure where you see 4 or 5 bat as being a huge amount but okay I guess? That’s not even four or five do

Riiight it has built up over time. As you could see many months I only get 1/4 of 1 bat? Have my ads on the max and not getting what I’m supposed to. I’m not sure where you see 4 or 5 bat as being a huge amount but okay I guess? That’s not even four or five dollars and I have been using brave atleast 3 years now… So I’m starting to wonder if I’m gonna keep getting ripped off if it is even worth continuing with this going on.