Did not receive full BAT I earned for the month of May

Wait theyre still processing brave rewards most people have received partial bats

2 Likes

Payment processing is already completed, my friend

2 Likes

I guess we should wait until brave announces that theyve finished the payment process.

4 Likes

It is? it says its still processing for me.

5 Likes

Can you give me the link to this payment status?

3 Likes
4 Likes

abstract: same problem, I earned 8.037 BAT but 1.22 BAT was deposited. detail: Payments starting on May 5th okey.But today 11 May, not finished This is not rocket science. The system never works systematically and smoothly. Please do not defend mistakes. I have been using Brave for a long time. I am not getting paid for the first time. I did not receive payment for 2 months before, i many times send dm and topic. after 2 months, I was told that I was marked by the system. I did not get any refund.

4 Likes

True words have never been spoken my friend! Haha

3 Likes

Hi . you are lucky man. i didn’t receive yet any reward for the ADS viewed. so what is happen ? i Hope that the support of Brave will solve the issue for me but also for others people in my conditions. i support brave , i install this Browser in any pc i repair and i suggest to use this browser for many reasons to my friends and others .

3 Likes

On which device are you using Brave? Android, IOS or PC

1 Like

I’m using brave only on pc

2 Likes

I have same issue for 7 months.

Any idea?

2 Likes

Still did not recive my full earned BAT… Anyone else facing same issue??

1 Like

I did not receive my earnings on Brave Creator this month. What happened?

1 Like

I have not received my earnings for this month the same

1 Like

+1 didnt receive half of my bats

1 Like

I have also not received part of my earned bat … I see that there are many people with the same problem and without answers from who should be in charge of this …

1 Like

@steeven Pls help on this

1 Like

I envy you getting BAT across the month, my rewards on my phone has started to reset daily - went from a projected 2 BAT for May yesterday to .036 of a BAT this morning :sob:
For the whole of April I ended up with 2 BAT despite seeing ads in the 400 region.

i haven’t received anything in the last 4 months. if you know how to fix it, let me know. :slightly_frowning_face: