Did not receive full BAT I earned for the month of May

That’s most diffently not on my screen and probably not for the op eirther

3 Likes

Maybe you just closed it (by clicking X) and you didn’t noticed? (Same as OP)

I really don’t believe i’m the chosen one who sees that :wink:

4 Likes

Possible, but I dont recall seeing it

3 Likes

@steeven Payments have finished processing but I have not received full BAt in my Uphold. Can you please help on this?

3 Likes

I have same problem too. I earned 7.5 BAT but Brave gave me just 5.0 BAT

4 Likes

See my original post here. I got one payment on 9th May and one on 11th May (today). However, it is unclear if there are anymore payments remaining.
Brave team isn’t the best at communicating such things except for some templated messages about how reward payments begin after 5th May.

5 Likes

Yes you are absolutely right. There is no transparency at all. I am not complaining that I received less BAT. I want to know how why my rewards are showing higher BAT and why Brave send me a part of it. I also know that many users have not received any BAT at all. Brave is a great platform no doubt but I feel like they should maintain transparency on how it calculates BAT to be paid to us and their rewards systems work.
Maybe @steeven can help us out here

4 Likes

Wait theyre still processing brave rewards most people have received partial bats

2 Likes

Payment processing is already completed, my friend

2 Likes

I guess we should wait until brave announces that theyve finished the payment process.

4 Likes

It is? it says its still processing for me.

5 Likes

Can you give me the link to this payment status?

3 Likes
4 Likes

abstract: same problem, I earned 8.037 BAT but 1.22 BAT was deposited. detail: Payments starting on May 5th okey.But today 11 May, not finished This is not rocket science. The system never works systematically and smoothly. Please do not defend mistakes. I have been using Brave for a long time. I am not getting paid for the first time. I did not receive payment for 2 months before, i many times send dm and topic. after 2 months, I was told that I was marked by the system. I did not get any refund.

4 Likes

True words have never been spoken my friend! Haha

3 Likes

Hi . you are lucky man. i didn’t receive yet any reward for the ADS viewed. so what is happen ? i Hope that the support of Brave will solve the issue for me but also for others people in my conditions. i support brave , i install this Browser in any pc i repair and i suggest to use this browser for many reasons to my friends and others .

3 Likes

On which device are you using Brave? Android, IOS or PC

1 Like

I’m using brave only on pc

2 Likes

I have same issue for 7 months.

Any idea?

2 Likes

Still did not recive my full earned BAT… Anyone else facing same issue??

1 Like