Did not receive full BAT I earned for the month of May

I have received only 3.90 BAT for the month of May. I have actually earned 6.5 BAT for the month of May.
Can you let me know if Brave send the BAT in multiple transactions. If so I can wait till the payments have finished processing.
If no, please let me know on how to receive my remaining BAT for the month of May.

11 Likes

me too I have 6 BAT …but I have received only 1.2 BAT :expressionless:

5 Likes

Before making another thread, PLEASE read global message (on top of this page)

7 Likes

in my case I have not even received a bat… :joy: :joy: :joy:

7 Likes

I know the payments are still processing if that is what you mean.
But in my case BAT is already deposited to my Uphold wallet but only half of it.
Do you know if Brave deposits BAT in multiple transactions?

4 Likes

Wait for all the payments to finish processing. Give it a day or two. You will receive it but I cant guarantee how much BAT you will receive like in my case…

2 Likes

let’s wait to see if all the rewards arrive. :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

7 Likes

Soon they will arrive :joy: :joy: :joy:
:money_with_wings: :turtle::money_with_wings: :turtle::money_with_wings: :turtle::money_with_wings: :turtle:

5 Likes

@steeven Can you please help on this?? I have received only part of my earned BAT. Does Brave send BAT in multiple transactions. If yes I will wait for the payments to finish processing.
If no please help me on what am I missing here.

4 Likes

Allow me to quote things you did not read, but i asked for it:

Didn’t receive your payout or only received a portion of it? Here are some things to check first.

1. Are payouts still processing? Although Brave Ads payout transactions begin on May 5th, it may take several days to fully process the large list of transactions. You may therefore see other users receiving their payouts before yours arrives. The team will keep everyone updated about payout progress (see above or below ). If the payout period has fully completed and you have not received your payout, DM the listed info below we can help you!
  2. Are you included the payout period? Please note that the payout beginning on May 5th is for Brave Ads earnings throughout April (plus any BAT you’ve accumulated before that). If you only recently enabled Brave Ads (for example, on May 2nd, 2021), you will receive your payout in next month’s payout period.
  3. Is your browser updated? Please make sure that your version of Brave is up to date - Brave.com/latest
  4. Maybe you received it! If you do not have a verified wallet, you will need to go into your Brave Rewards settings and look for a "Claim your ad earnings now!" button. You must click that button in order to claim your BAT payout. If you do have a verified wallet, your payout will be deposited automatically into your Brave Rewards wallet and Uphold account. Please double-check if it’s there! (Usually, Uphold will send you an e-mail receipt of the payout transaction.)

I specifically for you marked parts that is relevant to you,
First line specifically told you that you may receive partial payouts

And what you’re doing with that? Some people just can’t read for god sake

6 Likes

Why so desperate, at least you got some, there are many got nothing still waiting,
it’s a free Money enjoy whatever you Got !

8 Likes

Wow you know your condescending actually took more effort than just telling him “yes factional payments can happend” and maybe if you’d like refer him to the source

3 Likes

It’s better that people start looking for actual knowledge about topics they cry about, i agree that mine method is not ideal, but at least it tries to make people look for already answered things, (Especially if it’s all included in big ass header message)

4 Likes

Well I can’t argue you on that, bear in mind tho alot of people are just not filmilar with the forums here

4 Likes

I think any FREEBEE got hurt after seeing his truth :sob:… :joy:

3 Likes

Oh i do have in mind that people are not familiar with forums here (even my account is like 2 hours old only at this point).
But for real i didn’t know that people don’t read stuff that is literally asking for reading (there’s literally no way for me to just not notice that)

4 Likes

You are rude… You could have just replied yes… Since I am a new user so I have raised the thread… Is this the way you respond to someone? I know that I missed the first line but for god’s sake don’t reply to anyone like you did to me ever again … it is disrespectful and ruins Brave community…

2 Likes

Well, yes, you can say i’m rude, but are you really suprised (or anyone there, actually)?

And i’m… sorry? I asked you to read whatever is on top of the site, and your response clearly indicated that you never did it. (At least fully)

Once again, i’m sorry, and enjoy Brave goodness :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Maybe that’s not on his display, I certainly don’t see it, I’m on my tablet tho maybe it’s different

3 Likes

That’s actually surprising, i see it on every device.
Next time i’ll just directly link that post then :wink:

2 Likes