Did not receive BAT payment

I also didn’t get my April '23 BAT deposit, but my account is with Gemini.

I also didn’t receive my BAT for the month of April, '23. I should have gotten just over 9 and everything looked like it was going to be rewarded but when the message appeared they had been received/sent my balance didn’t go up. The “statements” don’t show anything as being there. I received my BAT for March '23 (again, statement shows nothing). I am confused as to why it isn’t working. I have a confirmed Gemini account to deposit to.

Statements in the browser? That’s because Gemini is paying through direct deposits now I think. Since it doesn’t “touch” the browser through vBAT, it just gets sent out and you won’t see it there. (If you mean something else, disregard that, just trying to think and answer).

Not sure either. All we can tell you is to create a Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431 so someone from Brave can look into it.

NOTE
I moved your duplicate comments together in its own topic. Do a favor and don’t go tossing “me too” on a bunch of topics if you want help. It can cause confusion as people go to help. We need as little duplicate posts/topics as possible. As for now though, you’ll need to do the support ticket if you want assistance. Nothing further can be done on Community, except for you to perhaps post here with your ticket number when you receive it in your email confirmation. Also be advised it often takes 3-5 business days or so before you get a reply. With it being Friday, may be about this time next week, give or take.

did get my april rewards

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.