Did anyone noticed less ads after switching to 10 ads/Hour

Neither I have linked to uphold because of 25 bats limit.

The thing is I didn’t understand brave have such a small support team working on a big project that runs on millions of devices.

I was also frustrated and I called you biased. (cause you was only replying that they will come back) However it didn’t and I know they won’t ever. I’m not caring about it anymore anyway. I’ll use brave for a browser only as it really what it is.

Also, I’m sorry you are indeed doing great job.

However I have question that
Does brave keeps tracks of rewards in their servers?

1 Like

I can’t understand the point of your reply. I never said I have problem with giving attention to ads.

brave can’t do that, if you are an advertizer naturally you will want to advertize your bussines/product to the most users matching your targeted audience.

besides, I think the only way to get 10 ads/hr is to be located in the US, and if you haven’t reached the hourly/daily limits of the ad campaigns

1 Like

No you said that you pay with attention so indicating that you believe the ads to not be free. My point was that as you don’t need to interact with them at all then I really can’t see what you are fussing about. Ads work fine for me, not a problem and I might suggest that you look here https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/ which will give you a full run down of ads in your particular area and how long they are going to run.

I’m not fussing. I just stated the problems of brave. That’s why this community exist to share feedback.

If your ads work fine doesn’t mean that everyone else also.

There are too many users that faced this. It’s not just me.

Also there is no problem of ads. I used to have good amount of ads before update. That’s all

You are going out of topic.

Like someone having problem and you just saying why don’t you just leave it lmao
Instead of solving it

Brave is best browser. I myself admit it but every browser have some faults so that they can keep getting better. Abandoning the problem doesn’t solve the problem.

As of now, I just got dm of steeven He fixes my problems.

I’m sure you can understand what I meant.

1 Like

Most of the Brave developers are volunteers, same with most of the support staff. They focus their time and efforts on making the browser better, safer, more stable, and more private. Only a handful are Brave Rewards support staff.

No, Brave Rewards are tracked only on your own device (and on your Uphold wallet, if you have linked to one). That’s why, if you reset or replace your device, reinstall Brave or OS, you lose all of the BAT on that device.

Did you look at the link I sent? It gives you a total amount of the ads in your particular area, how long they have been running and when they will finish. I did not go off topic at all and gave you useful information which it appears you haven’t used. The support team may be small but they do what they can and are not robots so they aren’t on 24/7 365. If you look at the link I sent you will see how many advertisers are in your area…maybe some of the ones you have had before are no longer advertising and also the ads come in blocks so if your block is coming to an end then of course you will get less ads until a new block starts. This is not a glitch in brave because of an update. I also don’t get a stack of ads all of the time but it comes back around again, it runs in cycles.

The support team may be small but they do what they can and are not robots so they aren’t on 24/7 365.

When did I said they are robots?

I have enough advistiser and the things is I don’t even get bats now even after watching ads tab so it doesn’t matter whether I get ads or not Cause I’m not getting paid for my attention either way.

I did not go off topic at all and gave you useful information which it appears you haven’t used.

Yeah You told me to disable ads thanks lmao
That’s the wonderful solution.

Anyway just calm down dude.

Really you seriously didn’t read what I said about the ads coming in blocks and there have been heaps of times when I have had no ads at all. I can assure you that I am not getting flustered one bit and am 100% calm to by the way. I also never said that you said the team were robots I was making a statement that the team is small and they are not robots so can’t work all of the time and you need to be patient. My “solution” as you put it was just reinforcing what you yourself had said about not using the ads and just the browser so it was actually your solution not mine.

Hi, just a question, I am not familiar with the Gemini wallets and didn’t even know they were available or becoming available. I also wasn’t aware of Uphold being shady so my interest in Gemini just increased. Any information would be gratefully received.

Hola Gaspar. Creo que la solución es usar el navegador seguido y navegar en diferentes sitios. Ya no llegan muchos con solo abrir pestañas y cerrarlas <3

this was absolutely not necesary, and I think it also goes against the rules of the forum :thinking:

Yeah indeed it was unnecessary but that guy just changing his words which pisses me off.

Besides can U tell where can I read rules

No I am not on drugs as you so ineloquently put it and I think I was very civil with you. I did not once change my words or twist them so maybe you should learn how to read properly as you are now pissing me off with your ignorance and rudeness. I would suggest that if you can’t use the forum appropriately then you stay off.

1 Like

oh okay let’s end the topic

Community Code of Conduct. It’s actually called Community Guidelines.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing it to me.
I’ll be more humble to these annoying guys next time.
Sorry, If I violated this rule. I won’t do again.

1 Like

Sorry if you find that being given valid information annoying. If you don’t post then there won’t be a next time…again, problem solved.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.