Did a Windows profile migration and stopped getting rewards

Briefly describe your issue: I did a profile migration to move my user from live login to a domain user some time back on my windows 10 machine. Since this change, none of the rewards have paid out even when I request the payout, which has led to me not using the rewards program for the most part. It will accumulate earnings, but once the payout is requested it never shows up on the uphold wallet.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? Windows 10/ Version 1.27.111 Chromium: 92.0.4515.131 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Issue has been present over many versions and updates, over 6 months to 1 year.

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) Yes

What date did you verify your wallet? over a year ago.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes, several times

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? Yes

How long does it typically take for a reply on issues?

Is there any avenue to get real support from brave?

When can I expect these items to be triaged?

When can you expect these items to be triaged?

Is that google translate?

Check if you have a wallet payment ID under brave://rewards-internals/
It is possible that when you changed user your brave profile got messed up.

I checked and it has the ID, but the status went from verified and not connected to:

External wallet info

Wallet status: Not connected

at the bottom when I did the steps to connect to uphold.

The issue was that there were too many connections to the Uphold wallet. Changing to Gemini fixed it. After I was in the rewards-internals, I was able to find the relevant messages to address the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.