Description of the issue:
When I try to link my Gemini account, I get the “Wallet linking failed” error message.
I was previously connected to Uphold but disconnected some time ago.
As far as i was able to understand, the device limit only applies to Uphold, not Gemini
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Link an Uphold account on your desktop
- Disconnect from Uphold on desktop
- Reach Uphold device limit on other devices
- try to link Gemini on desktop
Gemini account linked successfully
Brave Version( check
- I’ve tryed resseting the wallet (and lost some BAT in the process) but it didn’t seems to work.
- https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360056508071 only mentions Uphold has having the 4 devices limit