Deteriorating updates

Guess just to show an example of ads and the range here, at least for the current month. So you can tell me if it’s similar where you’re at.

Oh, and it looks like I was going quick and said wrong, like an idiot. So yeah, same as you said 0.01 for NTP. I have seen as high as 0.1 before, but didn’t see it now. So I better go back and edit that with proper math, haha. Sorry :bowing_man:

2 Likes

no worries bro ,atleast you are trying to help

this problem is from brave side ,i hope it will be resolve soon

The cap was already 20ads/day, the only thing they changed is that you only get one every 15 minutes, up to 4 per hour, while before you could get all 4 “at once”. It was by no means cheating and has nothing to do to with people trying to farm it, in fact it penalizes those that don’t use it all day instead.

I stay 6-8h in front of the pc and even being conscious about it I never even got close to getting 20ads/day, actually I struggle to reach 10.
How people getting less ads would sell better to advertisers is beyond me.

today i used brave for about 6 hours ,opened 50 + sites ,actively using browser

profile not flagged

not a single push ad notification
no new tab ads

i got the ads thats comes in between brave news

definitly something not right

1 Like

Do check that you have DND or Focus assist off. That’s something which many people miss out on. Also do check if you have scheduled DND and focus assist if so turn them off if you want brave notifications. Also India doesn’t have any ads for NTP (New tab Page) today.

no dnd and focus assist is off

how do you know that their is no new tab page ad today in india??

what about notification ads ??
i do get pushup ads ,but not today ,i used to get 1-2 push up notifications ads

I’m smart that’s why. lol. Joking.
You can view the Ads in your region at the page below →
https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/

That could be for just one day or a few days. happens sometimes

my main point is that ,ads comes too less nowdays ,and its decreasing day by day

i know that we cant depend on that
but whats wrong in earning 100-200 rupees while doing same work that you do in other browser

i purchased 64 gb pendrive just by browsing brave

it could be because its still the starting of the month so campaigns are still to come for this month. Wait a few days.

Also check if you have maximum ads per hour set to 10. this doesn’t guarantee you getting 10 ads. This just guarantees if there are campaigns having many ads and in that case it will show you 10 ads when possible

thanks for helping but i already set limit to 10,i hope this will sorted out soon and will distribute ads more efficiently

yes, that will happen surely.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.