I’ve been encountering this annoying bug in Brave from my first install 3 versions ago. The bug has a 100% repro rate on my system (Win 10) and is very annoying as it requires me to close Brave from Task Manager.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open Brave
- Open at least 3 Tabs with either the same address or different addresses - doesn’t matter
- Detach one of the Tabs by dragging it from the Tabs bar - Brave will now have 2 windows
- Re-attach the Tab to your previous/first window
- The reattached tab is now inaccessible, meaning that you can no longer view it’s content but the tab is shown in the window.
- You cannot close any of the tabs or the browser itself as all the close buttons won’t work.
Windows 10 - 64bit
8 GB RAM
Intel Core I7-6700 @3.4 GHZ