Despite Send BTC, Balance Brave Wallet 0

Hello everybody

I’ve sent Bitcoins to Brave Wallet from my Bitcoin Wallet. According to public data, the bitcoins have been sent to the correct address. My balance is still at 0.00BAT or 0.00USD.

Brave Wallet:

Public Data:

I am using Windows 10, x64
Brave is in German
Brave 0.22.669
V8 6.6.346.24

Thank you for your experience and tips.

Hi @BAT1,

It may take a while before the balance show up at Brave Payments.
Let’s wait for a while and let me know if it’s still not showing the balance.

Best,
:slight_smile:

Hi again
The balance is not showing,

I also noticed now when I click on the buttom sync. If an error message comes up:
“Server connection failed. Please make sure you are connected to the Internet.”

I tried it with enabled and without activating “Strict Site Isolation”. I have Brave restarted, pc restarted–> no success,

i can surf with Brave and other browsers. Could it be that these issues are related to Brave Wallet and this error message?

Hi @BAT1,

Apologies that you’re experiencing issues! Unfortunately the servers that are running the ledger services needed to be taken down for a few hours due to some work that’s currently being done by the Brave Team. We expect to have the servers back online in a few hours. Please be patient and you should eventually see your BAT balance.

Hi Kamil
Money has arrived. I see my BAT now :smiley: :+1:
Thanks for the info yesterday,

My second problem with the synchronization still exists.

Yesterday, after reinstalling the browser, I was able to write off Backup-Phaser.

On the laptop (Win10, x64) I uninstalled and reinstalled Brave. The same error message.

If I click on try again, the content will be displayed for one second. Then it changes back to the error processing.

Thank you for your experience and tips

Hi @BAT1,

Awesome! I’m glad your BAT is now appearing in Brave Payments :+1:

Can you try setting up Sync again? The team was doing some work on the Sync servers so they needed to be brought down for a few hours. Give it another shot and let me know if you’re still running into issues.

Hi Kamil

Many Thanks. The snyc function does not give an error message. So far so
good.

I could enter on the laptop backup phrase:

-Brave was not synchronized. For example, BAT (Wallet) and Favorites were
not transverted to my Laptop after Sync.

Best regards

PS: You are doing a great job. Thx!

Hi @BAT1,

I’m glad that it’s working for you now! Unfortunately we don’t support syncing Brave Payments between different devices right now. However, we’re planning on adding the functionality sometime down the road.

Thank you for the kind words! I’m sure the other folks on the team will also appreciate the kind words :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.