Delete accounts connected to the brave wallet

Hi,

I did create account Uphold. I did try to connect and verify Uphold with Brave wallet. I did it with success on WIndows 10.

I did not connect on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, probably because of reaching maximal connected accounts through. Everything go smooth, but in the last stage, instead of showing wallet verify it reload page.

On Samsung Galaxy Note 9, I did verify wallet, but show no adds.

I did try on different versions Brave, Nightly, Beta, with no result. On Android.

On the Other PC, i use everyday, now a can not connect uphold to brave wallet due to reached maximal connected device.

Is there any option to see, what device in what browser is connected, or the support could delete all account for me? I would connect again only on 2 PC’s and tablet, since adds no show on smartphone.

I would be glad and graditude for any kind of help.

2 Likes

At work, I disconnected Brave wallet from Uphold. After back home, I noticed it disconnected on main PC. I did try connect to Uphold, and I did successfuly. So I could at least one device connect and discconect.

I tried Mobile Mode, Desktop Mode, Connect through GlobalId, or by e-mail.

I remeber, that yesterday at some point I could verify wallet on Note 9, after sending 15 BATs, to Brave wallet. I will try it now, again.

[Edit] Alfter send funds to Brave Wallet, I can not verify on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, nor mobile version, or Samsung Dex mode.

In the other hand with Gemini Wallet all PC work perfectly in counter to mobile version smartphone, or tablet I could not connect Gemini.

I hope you figure it out, how to recognize devices connected to Brave, or maybe the solution is to create kind of Brave account to manage all stuff, like Brave Creator, Brave wallet, Comunity Brave. Right now, I had to setup 3 different accounts :slight_smile: It could be easier maybe with one account to rule them all. :smiley:

[EDIT2]
When I did verify on Samsung Galaxy Note 9, I was in Samsung Dex mode for desktop in Windows.

On Tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, when I’am turning into Desktop mode, when press Authenticate (there is information about that I am logged as "my account name), page is reloading and it back to mobile version.

After work, I will do print screens, step by step and I will post it here. Maybe this will be helpful.

So i need to create another account in order to get reward instead just delete device ane free slot?

Anyway, if I am talking about connecting Tablet it was 3/4 slots. So still I should be able to connect, or reconnect Brave to Uphold.

I had only two succesful connection. On PC first, and on Smartphone second. Third on tablet was unsuccessful. That it why I did try on different browsers, as Uphold support recommended.

The shortest way will be withdraw tokens and delete Uphold account, then create another one. Or create another new account, which I want to avoid.

Thanks @bassist ! :+1:!

Do:Mikolaj

Uphold Support (Uphold Support)

Sep 27, 2021, 2:16 AM GMT+1

Hi Mikolaj,

Thank you for contacting Uphold’s support team. I hope you are doing well. My name is Sergio and I will be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t been able to link your Brave wallets into your Uphold account. Could you please provide us with more details and if it’s possible screenshots about your problem?

As well, we appreciate your cooperation by letting us know the steps you’ve taken so far. In addition to them, could you please try the following troubleshooting steps:
-Turn off Brave’s “Shield” feature.
-Turn off any VPN services you might be using.
-Confirm you are running the latest version of your browser: http://outdatedbrowser.com/en
-Clear your browser cookies:
Settings → Privacy and Security → Clear Browsing Data → Select Cookies and other website data
-Try to link the wallets again.
-Try to link the wallets on an incognito window.
-Try using a different browser: http://outdated browser.com/en
-Try to reset your internet connection on your computer and router/modem.

Let us know if this fixes the issue. We are always happy to help.

All the best,

Sergio and the Uphold Team

Sep 27, 2021, 1:41 AM GMT+1

Can you help me with verifying the Uphold account to Brave Browser on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite? I did try everything, and I can not properly connect Browser to the wallet in Brave Browser. It worked on Windows, on Samsung Galaxy Note 9, but still can not do it on Tablet. I did try through App from Google Play Shop, Through Brave Browser, and it still can not be done. Help please :slight_smile:

If you’d like to add additional comments, please reply to this email.

Uphold Support (Uphold Support)

Sep 30, 2021, 1:07 PM GMT+1

Hi Mikolaj,

Thank you for contacting Uphold Support. I hope that you are having a good day, my name is Juan, I’ll be happy to assist you today.

I understand you are having issues linking your device with Brave as per reviewing your Uphold account we are able to see this one is connected to brave as well your Uphold account is fully verified there are no issues from our end as per reviewing your Uphold account on this cases we recommend you to get in contact with support from Brave we do apologize for all inconvenience this may cause you.

I understand you would like to connect your brave browser to your Uphold account, we apologize for all inconvenience deleting and creating a new account on Uphold is not possible in order to avoid duplicate accounts and due to the policy of Uphold, in this case, it will be necessary to contact with support from brave.

I have only one device, I could recconect and verify a Brave Wallet with Uphold account. Is this PC, I am typing right now. On the Smartphone nor Tablet I can’t connect, page is reloading.

At least ads are popping up, so there will be a chance to send as a tip, to myself as a creator to some sites, as it works as I Think.

I wish, in future I will be able to see what devices are connected it helps me try to reverify those devices. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.