Deficiencies and Incomprehensible

Senkronizasyon ( Synchronization )
Sorun herşeyi silerek düzeltiliyor ama yeni bir kod almak demek daha önce ki yapılan herşeyi kaybetmek demektir. ( The problem is corrected by deleting everything but getting a new code means losing everything that has been done before. )

1.Sık kullanılanlarda bir değişiklik yaptıysam bu zincir koduna bağlı her cihazda gözükmesi gerekirken yan hiç yansımıyor yada çok önceden sık kullanılanlar geri getiriliyor yani gerçek anlamda senkronizasyon yapılmış olmuyor. Birde bu mobil cihaz için konuşulursa hiçbir değişiklik yapmamak gerekir yoksa hem telefon ısınıyor ( iPhone 8 Plus 64 GB ) hemde senkronizasyon yapılmıyor. ( If I have made a change in the favorites, this chain code should appear on every device connected to it, but the side is not reflected at all or the favorites are brought back, meaning there is no real synchronization. One should not make any changes to talk about this mobile device or the phone is warming up (iPhone 8 Plus 64 GB) and synchronization is not done. )
2.Aynı ağ zincir koduna sahip tarayıcıların neden farklı “reklam engelleme”, “zamandan tasarruf” gibi tarayıcı özellikleri ayrı ayrı gözüküyor. Hepsini bir kişi kullandığına göre o kişiye toplam bilgi gözükürken senkronizasyon menüsü içinde zincir halkalarının x tarayıcıda şu kadar y tarayıcıda bu kadar şeklinde gözükmüyor da her tarayıcıda ayrı ayrı görünüyor. ( The browser features such as “ad blocking” and “saving time” appear separately for browsers with the same network chain code. According to a person who uses all of them, the total information is displayed in the synchronization menu in the chain of rings in the browser until x browser y does not appear that much in the browser, but each browser appears separately. )
3. Senkronizasyon içinde x tarayıcısında “ayarlar”, “şifreler” neden senkronizasyona dahil değil her tarayıcıya ayrı ayrı şifre eklemek zorunda kalınıyor. ( Within the sync x browser “settings”, “passwords” cause the synchronization is not included in each browser is required to add a password separately. )
4. İçeri aktarma özelliğiyle ya direk tarayıcıdan yada .html dosya türüyle içeri aktarılırken neden şifrelerde aktarılmıyor yani neden başka tarayıcıdaki ( Google Chrome ) daki şifreleri Brave tarayıcısına aktaramıyorum. Ben Mozilla Firefox kullanıyorum orada şifrelerin dışarı aktarılmasına karşı önlem alınmış bir durum aynı özellik bu tarayıcıya da eklenmeli. ( With the import feature, why can’t I import passwords directly from the browser or .html file type, so why can’t I transfer passwords from another browser (Google Chrome) to the Brave browser. I’m using Mozilla Firefox, there is a case against the export of passwords in the same feature should be added to this browser. )

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Additional Information:

1 Like

We’re overhauling Sync in a major way soon! Apologies for the inconvenience. The team is definitely aware of the problems people have been having and a big fix to the system is coming.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.