Decreased amount of rewards per ad

When I first started receiving rewards I was getting .1 bat per ad (the price of bat was at around $0.31). When the price went down to $0.10 we did not see a decrease in the amount per ad, but now that it’s going up I have been getting gradually less every time. It takes 3 or 4 ads to even equal .1 bat now. What exactly is going on?

1 Like

Nothing changed. Because it’s vary for each ad. And it’s always 70% of the revenue share.

Hello Sir,
Brave ads rewards per ad notification is actually decreased, 2 days ago i got 1 bat per 20 ads notifications , but now after 29-may-2020 i got 0.5 bat per 20 ads notifications and this is 50% decrease , so are you decreased brave ads rewards per ad notification or not???

1 Like

I’ve also noticed a drop in rewards for clicks since yesterday.

1 Like

The boring part is when the support guys pretend like they don’t know what is happening. I’m actually starting to think otherwise of this project.

1 Like

Same here. Today I had 23 ads and only 0.3 BAT !!!
Thats almost 0.1p per add.

2 Likes

I feel like they are taking advantage of us. Where’s transparency??

1 Like

If this is not resolved ill be taking it to social media and all the platforms to warn people, this is absurd. Last weekend there was a decrease and this weekend another decrease, and when you raise these issues Support team tells you, everything is fine yet more than one member of the community is complaining about the same issue. It’s 2020, we can see through the curtain.

3 Likes

I agree, I feel like my last payout was about a quarter of the month before

2 Likes

Yeah…me too Xion.I’m gonna do the same thing .Gonna spread the message to all my followers/friends/subscribers on twitter…facebook…youtube about Brave and ask them to stay away from Brave. I think Brave’s playing with us.They know people are complaining and yet they just keep quiet about it and just look from a far

2 Likes

Hi @eljuno I’ve created a post but still could not get response from any Brave Team member. Can you please check my issue @

https://community.brave.com/t/verify-wallet-issue-in-latest-brave-browser/130135/2

1 Like

Same here, from the 29th the ad to BAT ratio changed big time, I thought something broke and that’s why the estimate didn’t go up. Seems you need 10 ads for 0.01 BAT now.

I’m not worried, they don’t want to pay us for the ads then I’ll turn the rewards system off and still have a good browser that blocks ads. They’ll get to the point were they’ll end up gathering data on users like the rest of them do cos of greed.

3 Likes

Me too! No BAT for viewing ads!

Now , it is fixed and working perfectly.

1 Like

Yes, it works! Thank you!

1 Like

I really don´t know how brave distributes the BAT but i have been traking the earnings today, I initiated with 14.9 BAT and i´m ending the day with 15.4 BAT. For every add that i haved seen i earned 0.5 BAT since i viewed 10 ads in the whole day. Yes i know, you probably do more in one day, but all depends in your region and your search preferences, i´m from mexico, and well i only earn 10 -16 BAT peer month, so if you earn more your lucky.

Seen this you need to remember that BRAVE pays us part of the revenue from the anouncers in BAT, so if there are a lot of users but few campains in your region, well they need to divide the incoming destinated for ads between the number of users, so maybe thats way you have been earning less per add. Anyway it is just a thought that i have to explain the situation on this thread and it´s a bit accurate taking in count the comment of eljuno more if i consider that not all ads pay the same amount of BAT, this because the anouncer declares the amount of money destinated for their ads campain on BRAVE.

Edit: aperently i want to think is a bug on the new version i don’t have my Brave updated to the most recent version. Saying that this other thread explain the same situation

@eljuno

1 Like

I have started a new topic updating my issue. I have not seen an ad for 10 days. I have left a link for it below.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.