December Publisher Payout Megathread

Hello?!
Is anybody home?!
Well that’s it, I’m calling the police! :woman_facepalming: :grin:

1 Like

Brave Company - BRAVO !!! When the time came for payments, you simply blocked my account. I have attracted enough people to use your browser. But you just decided: WHY PAY HIM REMUNERATION? IF IT CAN BE SIMPLY BLOCKED, REFERENCING TO UNKNOWN VIOLATIONS!
I will write and tell in each of my resources about YOUR RELATIONSHIP.

The attached screen shot is how Brave rewards shows up on my my Macbook Pro.

On my cell phone brave reward is 0.6 BAT = 0.12 USD

My confusion in all of this, is which one is my UPHOLD account keeping track of, my cell phone, my desktop or both??

my coins have been unlocked and promise to pay. I’ll keep you posted)))

1 Like

only 43 BAT came instead of 518

I do not receive my december reward yet , @Asad @steeven

Hello Brave team!
Hope that you are doing well.

we are getting some errors because last month’s payment is still flagged. but we currently send you an appeal for this account, but no payment or response from you. Hope you can help me check, and support me.
Please check my account and complete the payment

thanks you !
Best regards.

Hello Team

I believe my account is affected in dec payout

Regards

no answer for more than 4 months? I’ve never met such disrespect

review my request on the account there were no violations of the YouTube account 32,000 subscribers for what reason I was denied access

I waited for my 0.5 eth for 3 months , I was credited twice today. Brave I want to say thank you , it’s very nice to get 1 ETH when waiting for 0.5

Is this support? Is it interesting to wait for an answer or not? half a year soon?

1 Like

they never reply to question ask by user of brave i even my self gave my 2,4 hour in a day to browse but not get any good amount of money n return . at least gave us minimum 100$ as ad revenue here very difficult to get even 1 $ monthly via brave browser.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.