December Ads Payout Megathread

Haven’t received payment either but the amount from the past month is still pending.

1 Like

Same here. Pending amount is still the same for me, but no claim button has appeared yet and the next payout date has changed to Jan 5

I did receive my Ubuntu payout but nothing for Windows yet.

Same here. Received a payout on my Android device, but nothing on Windows.

Update - 12/6/19

A subset of users may have seen their balances drop by around 20 BAT. This was a bug, and the team is pushing a fix later today that should restore your balances back to normal.

It’s a good thing the ad payment system is completely transparent so people can identify they were unpaid.

It would be awful if the pending balance just kind of lowered for no apparent reason and people weren’t paid for months.

Hey! I didnt receive any ads rewards for this past month. The "pending"amount is still the same and no claim button ever appeared.

1 Like

Hi, I have a verified wallet which I have been using for about 3 months.
As of today it shows that I have 43.9 BAT in my wallet and yes it is verified but when I log into uphold there is only 5.65 BAT?
I use the same wallet on 2 browsers (2 computers).
Both browsers have reported that I have received payments for December and updated the wallets but there is significantly less BAT in uphold.
Can anyone please advise why this is happening?

Same issue here. Claim worked on iOS, however, the claim option hasn’t appeared in MacOS Brave, says next payout in January. Using latest stable.

Yeah, waiting to get paid here guys. Using Ubuntu 19.04 with brave stable. Was going to get paid on December 5th, yet somehow it is now moved to Jan 5th.

Update: Got paid at 8:39PM, I guess they fixed the monthly payouts.

I guess I should be more patient :sweat_smile:

Rewards were distributed

Also received the payout now.

I got an issue with the browser in my android phone. Although the BAT is from ads ( and it says so) it is categorised as grants. I also don’t see an option to link my browser in my android phone with the uphold account?
Can anyone help please?
Thank you
Gabriel

Ben bu ay ödeme alamadım hesabıma bakabilir misiniz lütfen ?
Could you please look at my account if I didn’t get paid this month?

I haven’t seen my monthly payout for ads as of yet and thought it was supposed to be completed yesterday?

Thank you

Hi @DrYunani, at the moment, you can’t verify your browser wallet on Android :slight_smile: We’re working on adding this in the near future.

Thank you for the info!

4 posts were split to a new topic: Brave Rewards not available on my phone