December 2021 Rewards not received on verified Gemini wallet

Briefly describe your issue:
BAT Rewards from December 2021 have not been deposited in my verified Gemini wallet. For both of my Windows devices.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 11 - Version 1.34.80 Chromium: 97.0.4692.71 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
December 23rd, 2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Started using Brave Rewards in December 2021

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
N/A

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Auto-contribute is off, I do not have any Uphold accounts/devices.

1 Like

@steeven @GreenBananaPorridge @SaltyBanana @Mattches many Gemini wallets have still not received BAT

5 Likes

ME too, verified wallet but still don’t receive bats

2 Likes

me too, i earned 2.5 BAT of dec 2021 , but not received till now 17 jan 2021, i was supposed to receive it on 5-7 jan 2021.

1 Like

Yes I also still don’t have any deposits. Let’s hope we get some assistance for our December payouts and not receiving ads.

1 Like

Still have the problem after so many days, anyone else?

2 Likes

I’s there admin that can help me?

Send a DM to all the mods I listed in my post above.

I haven’t received December BAT either. I had earned BAT in my Brave wallet in December and they started processing in January. In the meantime, I decided to verify my wallet with Gemini and had problems. Now I have zero BAT awarded in my Brave wallet and zero in my verifed (eventually) Gemini wallet (connecting through Gemini, not Brave verified wallet link). lol I decided to wait a while before creating a Rewards Support topic because of this:

Verifying Brave Rewards with Gemini is temporarily down for maintenance

I didn’t have much BAT, just started using the Browser in the middle of December so not a huge problem. I will open a support request after they have integrations fixed if they haven’t appeared after that. I’m hoping my BAT from December will “magically” appear in my Gemini wallet then just as they “magically” disappeared from my Brave wallet! :laughing:

Why they didnt give us any information about this i really dont understand…So many people asking same question but they didnt care what we asked… They just care Uphold wallet’s owners…

I send a DM to everyone but no answer…can you tell me something please?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.