Key info seed: Valid
Wallet payment ID: d74014ca-7237-4fd9-b0e9-b723f0f4f879
Wallet created: 01/04/2021, 18:33:54

External wallet info
Wallet status: Verified
Wallet address: 3be98f3f-21d7-4efe-ab40-3983ea28db7d
Custodian: Uphold
Custodian member ID: 274b90c6-8e52-4c73-941d-3db5539da57a

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Ans: Brave 1.33.106, Chromium 96.0.4664.110

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes.

What date did you verify your wallet?
15/06/2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
NO

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
YES

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
YES

Not received december bats. Please :stop_sign: send my bats.
Also tell me a way to check that how many wallets are connected with my account and how can I remove them.

Thanks is Advance, I know you will resolve this issue.

1 Like

same issue december bat didnt received yet

1 Like

@steeven what you are doing sir, are you still trying to understand what is the problem. Please do fast.

same issue for alot of other users

1 Like

@steeven @sampson @Mattches @brian

Please check and resolve my issue, I haven’t received December 2021 bats yet. I tried to connect another uphold account, nothing worked.
Please resolve this earliest. I have posted many times still no action has been taken. Please :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign:

stop crying and wait patiently like the others, hundreds of users, and me.
you are not alone on this damn planet.
do you think they should favor your peanuts payment over anyones elses?

Oh i see, you posted your problem many times…
well, let me tell you something. first of all, it is annoying. for everyone. further it does not help to fix the problem any faster. you know what? it just slows down the process for you and everyone else.

Use your brain, stop being a weirdo and f wait

1 Like

I got mine today (17 Jan)… 10 days after the actual payout date. There’s a delay for Uphold, but you’ll get it eventually… have patience.

Haha! that’s a refreshingly honest reply! :+1: :laughing:

Hi @AnandShukla, payments to Uphold wallets are still processing. You can follow this thread (and the banner topic) for updates - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

1 Like